You are the research manager within your organization, and you are grappling with a problem that needs further research. Your immediate supervisor is interested in using experimentation and observation research techniques in researching this problem and requests that you prepare a presentation to educate him on these methods. You are unsure whether using these techniques would be adequate, but you set yourself on a mission to analyze the two research methods to provide him with the best information.
A PowerPoint with your analysis of experimentation and observation as they apply to your company and/or discipline. PowerPoint to address the following questions/topics:
1. Describe specific experimentation and observational methods that could be used within your discipline to gather data. Include your rationale.
2. Evaluate their effectiveness with respect to certain areas within your discipline.
3. Include company or organizational examples, as relevant.
4. In your opinion, are there any ethical implications with the use of experimentation and observational methods within your discipline?
Select an existing company, possibly a publicly held company in order to find easily accessible information. Research the company and compile a SWOT analysis identifying a minimum of four elements under each of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Explain each element with an eye on how this affects the company overall. Once the table has been compiled, address the following questions:
1. How does this tool assist the marketing and management teams to solve problems within the company?
2. Based upon your research and this SWOT analysis, what recommendations would you make for the management team?
Title of Paper
Insert strengths in a bulleted list. Make sure to provide a brief explanation of how each element affects the company. WEAKNESSES
Insert weaknesses in a bulleted list. Make sure to provide a brief explanation of how each element affects the company.
Insert opportunities in a bulleted list. Make sure to provide a brief explanation of how each element affects the company. THREATS
Insert threats in a bulleted list. Make sure to provide a brief explanation of how each element affects the company.
You will begin your discussion of the SWOT analysis here. The length of your paper should be at least three pages not including the title and reference page. Be sure to address the questions listed in the assignment instructions as part of your response. Include references on a separate reference page.
Using your favorite search engine, locate the websites for two research firms. Conduct a review of the services offered by these two different research firms. What types of tools do they use, and how effective are those tools? Then, write an essay responding to the following questions/topics, evaluating each research firm's capability of providing valuable services to its customers.
1. Contrast the services and tools provided by the two research firms.
2. Explain the advantages of utilizing these research firms.
3. Discuss why a company might decide to save the money and utilize its in-house team as opposed to one of these firms.
4. Explain how the tools discussed in the lecture might enable more companies to complete their research internally.
A PowerPoint presentation introducing the importance of research and the use of research methods within an organization. Think about how this applies to your industry and, specifically, to a company that might use research methods discussed in this course. this PowerPoint, discuss the points identified below.
• Analyze the theoretical aspects of research methods to include the following:
o importance of conducting effective research leading to good decision making,
o analysis of the process associated with putting together a research study,
o summary of research methods including advantages and disadvantages of each, and
o effective presentation strategies for reporting research results.
• Apply learning from this course to your discipline to include the following:
o Explain either a hypothetical or real research problem that could arise within a company in your discipline.
o Discuss a minimum of two research methods that could be used to address this research problem.
o Identify and explain specific challenges and opportunities associated with the use of these research methods within your discipline.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.