Respond to two or more of your colleagues' postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Address a colleague's analysis and evaluation of the topic(s).
- Expand or remark upon a colleague's integration of relevant resources.
- Answer question(s) posed by your colleague(s) for further discussion.
- Link a colleague's posting to other postings or to course materials and concepts, where appropriate and relevant.
- Extend or constructively challenge your colleagues' work.
Please note that for each response you must include a minimum of one appropriately cited scholarly reference.
Post an evaluation of ethical considerations for independent scholars within the doctoral research process. In your evaluation, do the following:
• Briefly describe your problem statement and the topic you have chosen for your individual Doctoral Study.
• Analyze any potential biases, assumptions, and attitudes that may impact your Doctoral Study, including how you identified these issues.
• Explain potential strategies for addressing and limiting the negative impact of your own biases, assumptions, and attitudes on your study. Be sure to provide scholarly examples to support your explanation.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from Learning Resources and one or moreadditional scholarly sources.