Consider what was happening in nursing in the late 1970's and early 1980's with the change from diploma programs to an associate degree program. Martha Rogers believed that nursing is a separate and essential discipline and a unique field of study. She worked hard to establish nursing in higher education. Explain the importance of this shift and how it impacted nursing as a profession.
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook. Please reply to at least two classmates. Replies to classmates should be at least 200 words in length.
You will be writing an APA paper to include a title page, level headings, and a reference page
1. Discuss and explain King's Conceptual System Theory.
1. First explain the 3 systems and provide examples of each system
2. Explain how the systems influence goal attainment?
3. How could King's theory help define a clinical quality problem?
4. Apply this theory to a potential practice quality improvement initiative within your clinical practice.
5. How could a quality committee align outcomes with King's Conceptual System Theory?
6. What additional nursing theory from our readings could also align with an improved quality of practice initiative?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.