Imagine you work at a company and it is time for an employee named Jim’s annual review. While he was a model employee the first ninemonths of the year, recently Jim has been coming in late. It has not been just a few minutes each day, either. It is starting to cause problems in the production line. Create a one page summary of your conversation with Jim. How will you address his recent performance issues while still praising him for his previous nine months of good work? Your goal is to balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
Write a one page paper in which you:
1. Explain how you will address Jim’s recent performance issues.
2. Suggest both constructive and positive feedback designed so that Jim will leave motivated to do his best.
a. It should be Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. It should Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment.The cover page is excluded in the required page length.
Learning outcomes associated are:
1. Explain effective approaches to the broad spectrum of employee relations, including career development, fostering ethical behavior, discipline, labor relations, and dismissals.
2. Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
3. With the Use of technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
4. Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.