The Future of the Public Sector of the Economy
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (not including the title and reference slides) discussing the future of the Public sector of the Economy. Include the following:
1. Explain economist Paul North's institutional theory as a model for economic reform.
2. Discuss how institutions promote growth based on Douglass North's theory.
3. Discuss how institutions such as the rule of law, competitive markets, stable money and prices, and regulation are sources of economic growth.
4. Looking forward, which institutions or polices do you think will promote economic growth in the future?
5. How will economic inequality and poverty challenge economic growth in the future?
Be sure to include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis. Include slide notes containing explanations and rationale.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only scholarly sources found in the Library or those provided in Topic
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA Style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.