Assignment- Critical Thinking Case Studies: Decision Making
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
• Explain critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving and decision making.
• Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different situations.
• Employ and analyze aspects of creativity as they pertain to problem solving and decision making in all manners and circumstances.
• Recognize decision tools to take and defend decisions objectively.
1. Read the attached article titled as "Creativity - A Cognitive Trick for Solving Problems Creatively"by Theodore Scaltsas, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following Questions:
a. Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600-700 words)
b. What do you think about the article in relations to what you have learnt in the course about becoming a critical thinker for developing problem solving skills? Use additional reference to support you argument. (In 300-500 words)
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.