Assignment: Values and Ethics in a Diverse Environment
In this module, you learned about individual and organizational values, ethical behavior, and the relationship between communication and diversity. In addition, you learned about intrapersonal and interpersonal experiences and group challenges, both domestic and international. The tasks for this assignment allow you to apply what you have learned through personal experiences at your school or organization. In addition, you were given an opportunity to conduct your own research as per suggested readings, before examining this module's assignments.
Use the resources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov).
Tasks: (I work for government logistics agency)
Complete the following:
• Examine the diversity of the workforce in your organization.
• Examine what barriers (from intrapersonal, interpersonal, and group perspectives) to establishing and maintaining positive values and attitudes toward diversity you have observed.
• Analyze the barriers to determine which of them arise from workforce diversity as opposed to reasons such as ethics challenges and trust issues.
• Select at least two barriers arising from workforce diversity and suggest evidence-based ethical strategies to overcome those barriers. Support your suggested strategies with relevant research and appropriate citations.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.