Complete the following questions out of the section titled "Questions for Review and Discussion." Each question should be thoroughly answered using support from the text, examples, and other scholarly sources.
• Describe the differences between needs identification and defining commercial equivalents and discuss why it is preferable to separate into two stages.
• Interpret the value to the organization when early supplier involvement (ESI) is implemented effectively.
• Examine the advantages and disadvantages of specifying by performance.
• Describe how a supply professional understands strategic requirements.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.