Resource: Leadership Assessments found on Internet
Open your web browser and search for either "Leadership Legacy Assessment Test" or "Disc Personality Test."
Complete one of these free online tests. Note: The online test should be free so if you encounter a site that charges a fee for the test continue searching for a site that offers a free test.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you articulate elements of leadership using the following criteria:
• Examine your individual, essential elements of leadership and management.
• Differentiate between leadership and management roles, and provide specific examples from the text, literature, or personal example.
Daniel, your at work DISC style is C/SD. That's fantastic!
You have a blend of Cautious, Supportive, and Dominant traits. Your Cautious traits are probably a little stronger than your Supportive or Dominant traits.
Some words that describe you are:
• Focused on excellence,
• Results-oriented, and
You have both outgoing and reserved traits, although you may tend a little towards a reserved perspective. You probably like to follow proven approaches to get things done in a way that protects other people's feelings. It is likely that you prefer to work alone, but you can work collaboratively with others if necessary.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.