The purpose is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
Reflecting on the focus and content of this course, what is an important challenge facing management of organizations today and how would you go about addressing it? Explain.
Assess the classes of people protected by current employment law
Explain contract and tort rights of employees and corresponding obligations and defenses of employers
Complete the following:
• Identify and describe a case in which an employer's activities were restricted because of religious rights of employees.
• Be sure to explain how the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's criteria for religious discrimination apply to the case.
• Clearly connect the employer's activities to EEOC religious discrimination criteria.
• You must Include citations for all resources using APA style
• Evaluate the specific forms of workplace discrimination prohibited under current statutory and case law
• Assess the classes of people protected by current employment law