ASSIGNMENT: Marketing Proposal For Coca Cola
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation with speaker notes in which you include the following:
• Evaluate key attributes of the selected product or service chosen in your assignment (coca-cola), "Trends in Marketing Communications."
• Identify three advertising tools that the company uses to advertise this product or service.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of each tool in its ability to reach the intended target market segment compared with competing products or services.
• Determine the competitive advantage(s) of the product or service in relationship to the competition, and develop a revised positioning statement that can more effectively communicate the value of the product or service to the targeted market segment.
• Propose new marketing processes, tools, and media channels that can be used to increase market penetration and consumer spending.
• Outline your strategy for piloting these new processes, tools, and media channels within specific market(s) and demographic(s), and explain the reasoning behind your selection process.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.