Discussion 1: "Counterproductive Work Behavior (CWB)"
• Choose one CWB from the abuse against others category and one CWB from the production deviance category, and then examine at least two possible causes of each CWB. Next, provide at least one example of the potential impact of each chosen CWB on an organization.
• Using the two causes of each CWB from Part 1, suggest the course of action an employer could take in order to change the employees' behaviors, as well as to address the possible diagnosed contributors to those CWBs. Justify your response.
Discussion 2: "Force Rankings"
• Take a stance for or against forced ranking. Support your response with examples of two pros and two cons that you must consider in your stance.
• Specify two legal considerations to which an organization may be susceptible if it were to implement forced ranking performance evaluation systems unfairly and inaccurately. Suggest the key corrective actions that an organization could take in order to rectify issues that arise from said unfair and inaccurate implementation.
Discussion 3: "Technology and Performance Management"
• Select two technology enablers, and evaluate the degree to which each enabler supports the main goals and purposes of performance management. Support your response with two examples of the application of the selected technology in the performance management process.
• Propose two challenges that an organization may experience when using technology in its performance management process. Analyze the overall impact of each challenge on an organization's ability to achieve its performance management goals. Suggest one strategy that the organization can use to address each challenge. Justify your response.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.