Imagine that the CEO of an organization has asked the human resources department to review the company's policies. You, personally, have been asked to propose a policy that the organization can implement to address an ethical issue you have identified. You may use the organization and issue you have used in the other course assessments.
• Recommend a policy that resolves the ethical issue you have identified.
• Evaluate ethical decision making models and associated parameters applicable to the recommended policy.
• Assess how the recommended corporate policy is socially responsible.
• Support the recommended policy with well-reasoned analysis and specific examples.
• Analyze and recommend a strategy for communicating the policy to the organization in a manner that meets the needs of the audience.
• Describe potential limitations of the policy, and strategies for monitoring and compliance.
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
• Length of paper: 4 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font: Arial, 10-point.