Review "managing business ethics" by Linda k.trevino
Create a 4 to 5 page analysis of the Ford Pinto Fires you must:
Apply the 8-Steps To Sound Ethical Decision Making framework to the case
A reflection of how this event, and its aftermath, can help you improve your ethical decision making skills
Your paper should be written using APA style.
You should :
1. Identify the relevant facts.
2. Define the pertinent ethical issues and points of ethical conflict based on the content .
3. Identify the relevant affected parties (the stakeholders).
4. Examine the possible consequences of alternative courses of action.
5. Identify relevant obligations.
6. Identify what are/were some possible courses of action
7. Identify the relevant community standards that would guide you if you were a member of the management team and had to make a decision. Based on the analysis done above, what would you do?