For decades, interviews have been an integral part of the selection process.
Examine and discuss the following questions:
• What are the major problems of the interview as a selection device?
• What can HRM do to maximize fairness during the interview process?
Discuss not only HRM strategies for "during the interview" but also strategies which can be implemented prior and following the interview.
A well-developed resume remains an essential element of successfully obtaining a job.
Part 1: Conduct resarch and create a 1 page paper. Instructions include:
• Online Job Search - Conduct an online job search and identify a position you might be interested in applying for.
• In your paper, discuss your online search and how you went about finding the position.
• Also, describe the job and how your background matches the requirements of the position. (Minimum length of 1 page).
Part 2: Develop and write a 1-2 page resume.
• Create a 1-2 page resume, designed to compete for the position you researched and chose