Peer Review of Stance Essay"
• Use this week's discussion thread to obtain and provide some solid feedback on the final essay assignment. To begin, upload your draft to this thread. Next, download a fellow student's draft and follow the instructions below. Remember: The goal of this exercise is to improve the essay so you should focus your comments on creating the best possible draft!
• The following questions will help you successfully evaluate your peer's work:
1. What is the essay trying to establish/accomplish? Does it do so in an Excellent, Good, Okay, or Passable manner? Why?
2. If there is one thing that you could learn from this person's draft and apply to your own future work, what would it be? Why did you pick that element?
3. Does the support work for the essay or against it? Why?
4. How strong is the writer's stance? Is there anything you would suggest to improve next time?
5. Does the essay make a strong first impression? Why or why not?
6. Does the essay leave a solid lasting impression? Why or why not?
7. Summarize your general thoughts on the presentation and applaud the best parts of the work.