Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log in to the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your summary. In your PowerPoint presentation, you should include the components listed below.
- Explain the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
- Identify the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and provide at least one example of each.
- Explain technical safeguards, and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
- Explain data safeguards, and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
- Explain human safeguards, and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
- Discuss why the organization needs an incident response plan to secure information and knowledge.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.