Assignment: Ecological Footprint
This activity concerns the calculation of the personal ecological footprint using a website footprint calculator. Students will be asked to reply to questions (see below) with a thoughtful consideration of the steps that could be taken to reduce an individual's ecological footprint (Include a screen capture of the results). Please visit the following websites to do so:
• Earth Day Network Footprint Calculator or
• EcologicalFootprint.com or
• World Wildlife Fund Footprint Calculator (uses UK standards i.e., Liters, Kilometers, etc.)
Only one footprint calculation is required for this assignment.
1. Discuss three ways that you currently reduce your ecological footprint.
2. Discuss three ways that you can reduce your ecological footprint in the future.
The report should consist of:
• The results of the ecological footprint assignment (Screen Capture Required);
• Answers to the first question - Discuss three ways that you currently reduce your ecological footprint;
• Answers to the second question - Discuss three ways that you can reduce your ecological footprint in the future.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.