The DNP must have a basic understanding of statistical measurements and how they apply within the parameters of data management and analytics. This assignment will allow you to demonstrate your understanding of basic statistical tests and how to choose the appropriate test for the study being performed. You will also discuss the reliability and validity factors associated with the data sources used.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
• You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
The purpose of this assignment is to write a paper including a comparison table. The table will be provided as an appendix to the final paper.
Using the GCU Library, locate a quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods article related to your DPI topic. You may reuse articles from Topic 1 assignment.
Using the "Comparative Table Template," create a table that compares quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods articles. Provide the table as an appendix to the paper.
Organize the table according to the following.
1. Type of article.
2. Title of the article.
3. Type of analysis: Describe the process of analysis. There can be more than one.
4. Applicability of test: Describe other analyses that could be used and why?
5. Reliability and validity: Describe either the reliability and validity measures of tools used in the study or the techniques used to enhance reliability and validity in the study.
Write a 1,000 to 1,250 word paper discussing the application of data analysis, reliability and validity, and assorted statistical tests used in health related research. Include the following in your paper:
1. State the types of study used in each article.
2. Discuss the types of statistical tests used within each article and why they have been chosen.
3. Discuss the applicability of the chosen statistical test and why the statistical test was chosen.
4. Discuss the differences between parametric and nonparametric tests and how they were applied in the articles you chose.
5. Evaluate how the factors of reliability and validity are accounted for in the articles (of instruments and surveys or in the design and data collection conducted).
6. Summarize how the chosen studies could be applied within the context of your practice.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.