The Human Resources department has been tasked by the CEO to develop a training workshop on collective bargaining for upper management. Your department must analyze the obligations arising out of collective bargaining.
Design a training workshop to teach upper management about collective bargaining.
Role of HR in collective bargaining and the topic of collective bargaining.
Write a 10-to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes, excluding the title page, Q&A page, or References page and address the following:
1. Review applicable laws affecting collective bargaining.
2. Discuss the role a Human Resource manager plays in labor contract negotiations.
3. Explain the requirements of collective bargaining being sure to cover good faithbargaining and negotiation skills. Include a discussion on mandatory and non-mandatory issues.
4. Compare strikes, boycotts and work stoppages.
5. Discuss one legal case concerning collective bargaining to use as an example of a point you want to emphasize in your presentation.