Complete the assignment by addressing each of the following;
1. Topic-In an introductory paragraph, identify the topic of interest and how this research topic fills a research gap within the larger body of literature related to the topic.
2. Research Method-Write two or three paragraphs in which you discuss the research method and the rationale for the selection of the method for this study. Support the rationale by citing peer-reviewed journal articles. Select ONE of the following:
a. Quantitative method-Discuss the independent variable and dependent variable.
b. Qualitative method-Discuss the phenomenon.
c. Mixed methods-Discuss both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the study.
3. Research Design - Write two or three paragraphs in which you discuss the research design and the rationale for the selection of the design for this study. Support the rationale by citing peer-reviewed journal articles. Review the course lecture and/or the course textbook for the list of research designs related to the research method that you select.
4. Target Population - Write two or three paragraphs in which you discuss the population and target population that you will employ in your research. How will you increase generalizability? Cite peer-reviewed journal articles.
5. Conclusion - Write a concluding paragraph in which you summarize the content of the essay.
This assignment must be in APA format including an APA formatted title page