As we continue to explore and understand who we are, how the world relates to us and how we relate to others (people, institutions, systems, etc....),
Read these three documents attached. After reading the documents:
1- Give a brief understanding of each (a solid paragraph for each).
2- Speak to your belief systems (be specific as it relates to your country, culture, and norms)
3- Discuss Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and how that looked in your life. (i.e., if your family struggled and food and shelter were an issue and how you and your family coped)
4- Discuss the Cycle of Socialization and how the cycle looked in your life to make you who you are today.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
1. WHAT ARE BELIEF SYSTEMS? by J.L. Usó-Doménech and J. Nescolarde-Selva.
2. Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs- Simply Psychology by Saul McLeod.
3. The Cycle of Socialization by Hobbie Harro.