Discuss the below:
Create one of the following:
1) a short film (5 minutes or less),
2) a five minute pod-cast and accompanying powerpoint,
3) a ten-page explanatory and advocacy brochure,
4) a twenty-photo annotated photo journal, or
5) some other medium of intellectual/artistic expression approved by the professor.
Whichever one you choose, choose a contemporary issue in international relations, and use the tools that you have learned in the class (theoretical approaches, demographic information, etc.) to explain, propose a solution to, and/or provide a deeper understanding of that particular contemporary issue. Documentation of both news and scholarly sources is expected. Both the Professor and the TA are willing to read proposals and drafts, as well as answer any questions that you may have about the project process at any time over the course of the semester.