Human-induced climate change remains a controversial topic with a lot of misinformation on both sides of the political spectrum. Discuss the following aspects of some of the more common claims about global warming. A very good website that discusses some of these topics is the Skeptical Science website.
• The sun is causing most of the warming of the Earth.
• Scientists don't really agree on global warming.
• It hasn't warmed since 1998 and therefore global warming really isn't happening
• Antarctica is actually gaining ice.
• We have had some very severe winters recently, evidence the Earth is not warming.
• Cities have grown in size and cities are generally warmer than the surroundings creating a false temperature reading.
• The temperature record is unreliable and therefore we really don't know what's going on.
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.