Assignment : Final Project
Your final project entails systematic extraction of decision-aiding insights out of a dataset (SampleDataSet.xlsx) provided to you in the Doc Sharing area.
In this section, you will carry out the following basic estimation and tests of differences using the provided SampleDataSet.xlsx:
Identify three continuous and three discrete variables and describe their distribution numerically (e.g., central tendency, spread) as well as graphically. Compare the results.
Using the variables selected, conduct all possible t-tests and chi-squared tests. Describe your findings.
In addition, discuss how data limitations (e.g., missing values, etc.) can affect the validity and reliability of statistical estimations and tests of differences. Be specific. Show your work using Microsoft Excel and import your work into a Microsoft Word document.
Submit your response with imported Microsoft Excel work in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
Name your document SU_MBA5008_W3_A4_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Cite any sour
In this segment, you will estimate simple probability and test hypotheses using the provided SampleDataSet.
• Probability: Find the Region variable in the SampleDataSet. Using SampleDataSet, create a frequency distribution or a histogram. Based on the frequency distribution or histogram, estimate the probability associated with each region.
• Test the following hypotheses:
1. Hypothesis 1: Age (of residents) of Region 1 > Age of Region 7
2. Hypothesis 2: Wealth score of mail donors ≥ Wealth score of mail nondonors
• Specify your hypothesis completely in terms of null and alternative; detail your findings and conclusions