Assignment should be 4-6 pages total plus a title and reference page
1. Compare and contrast Wundt's view of Psychology with Titchener's views. Which one do you agree with more?
2. There were many controversies over intelligence testing. Discuss the importance of Cattell, Binet, Spearman, Goddard, Terman and Yerkes in testing history. Briefly discuss the Bell Curve theory (without pictures), as it applies to testing IQ.
3. Discuss the difference between Structuralism and Functionalism. How were the two schools (Chicago and Columbia) similar and different?
4. Pavlov and Watson are major behaviorists. Explain William McDougall's outlook and theories and why he is not as well known.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.