The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of employee training through the analysis of a scenario related to the creation of a training.
Focus of the Final Paper
You have examined several areas of employee training. For this paper, you will be applying this knowledge by examining the creation of a cultural diversity training course.
Imagine that you are in training and development for a global organization. You have been tasked with the creation of a cultural diversity training course that all employees will be required to take. Before designing the course, you must consider the ethical and
Write a 8 to 10 page paper (not including the title and reference pages), you should answer the following:
a. Examine any legal implications in creating a training course that discusses culture. Identify what laws and regulations should be considered.
b. Explain how the demographic diversity of your employees affects discussions of cultural diversity.
c. Examine which ethical implications should be considered.
d. Examine if training can be standardized for all locations in a global organization. Analyze what media is best suited for training in a global setting.
e. Provide recommendations for implementing the training course.
1. Should be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title page, references page, exhibits, etc.) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Should include a cover page:
a. Title of paper
3. Should include an introductory paragraph with a clearly stated thesis or topic.
4. Should address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Should end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Should document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
7. Should use at least five scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
8. Should include, on the final page, a Reference List follow APA style