Assignment: Map, Hash Tables, AVL Trees
• Discuss about what methodology you would like to use for hashing in terms of chaining or linear probing or double hashing to avoid any collision.
• Why do you think Skip Lists work against all our conventional thoughts about randomly choosing something from the random number generator?
• Can you describe the essence of Merge-sort? In what circumstances, it would work the best?
1) AVL Trees
3) The difference between the Depth-First Search (DFS) and the Breadth-First Search (BFS) in Graph Traversals
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.