Digital Media Power point presentation
Digital media has changed the ways ideas, information, and arguments in society are communicated both locally and globally. Individuals and organizations frequently use digital media as a means to influence individuals and organizations.
Students are required to identify news stories which demonstrate how digital media has been used to influence or has changed core business processes within organizations or for individuals. You will then create a presentation (using an application like PowerPoint) which interprets and analyzes how the messages within the digital media were used to guide decision-making.
1. Formatting Requirements
• Project must follow APA style
• Footers including slide numbers, student name, and project name
• Minimum of 15 slides, maximum 20 slides (excluding title slide and bibliographical slide)
• Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
• Introduction and Synopsis of News Story
• Influence on or change to Organization and/or Individual
• Analysis of How Digital Media Guided Decision Making
• Conclusion and Analysis of Results of Change
• Bibliographical slide with minimum of 2 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.