There are six (6) questions below for which I want you to provide a thoughtful yet brief response. And please number the answer for the questions.
1. How does instructional design influence teaching and learning?
2. Mayer discusses several aspects of cognitive processing in the science of learning. What are some of the roles that cognitive processing plays in learning?
3. How has the use of assessments been highlighted as a vital factor in learning?
4. What are the differences between the behaviorists and cognitive views of learning?
5. Do you think attention span tasks are relevant in today's teaching and learning processes?
6. Can a student be motivated to learn?