Choose one of the four following life situations:
1. Husband/wife, two kids, 1 income, mortgage, good salary, some savings, and no college fund.
2. Divorced, 55 years old, $1.2 million, 2 kids in college, and no debt.
3. 24-year-old single woman, college graduate, engineer, and $20,000 savings.
4. 74-year-old widower, excellent pension, $500,000, long-term care insurance, and three children.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word analysis in which you do the following:
1. Describe the risk tolerance for the life situation selected.
2. Recommend an asset allocation (specify percentage allocated to each asset group) to match that risk.
3. Develop an investment portfolio that meets their needs.
4. Consider and recommend any insurance that is appropriate.
5. Specify any estate planning tools necessary to protect the family and their assets.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.