Your Marketing Plan
Create a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Revise your executive summary
2. Develop a branding strategy for your product that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one (1) brand extension.
3. Develop a marketing strategy for your product and determine an appropriate time table for execution of the plan (e.g., phase 1, phase 2, etc.). Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Develop a positioning statement which should include, at a minimum, a benefit, user, competitive, or innovative statement about your product. Provide a rationale for your time frame for execution of your positioning statement.
5. Examine the relevant marketing science of customer behavior for your product.
6. Develop your company's mission statement and company introduction.
7. Use at least three (3) academic resources