Assignment: Interview a Purchasing and Supply Management Professional
Interview a Purchasing and Supply Management Professional Interview a purchasing and supply management professional in a private or public organization (for example a purchasing and supply associate, a Chief Purchasing Officer, or a business manager in a K-12 school system).
Write a 4-5-page paper that describes:
1. The line of business, mission, and goals of the organization he/she works for. Describe these briefly.
2. The description of his/her job functions and job responsibilities, educational background, professional experiences, personal challenges, job achievement, and fulfillment.
3. The operational and strategic objectives of the supply and purchasing department.
4. How the above supply objectives align with the organizational mission and goals.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.