Assignment: Information Security In The Healthcare Industry
1. Identify a problem in the study of IT (Information Security in the Healthcare Industry) that is current in the literature.
2. Describe the theories in the body of literature leading up to the problem or question.
3. Analyze the methodology and research approach that would be best to address the research question if you were a researcher conducting an analysis of the problem from its initial stages.
4. Describe ways you would find out more about the topic and prepare a literature review leading up to the research question.
5. Explore the topic you are seeking to address and document how you found the foundational work, what theorists you would use to create your research foundation and what methodology would be best suited to addressing the problem.
6. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for information technology professionals.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.