Imagine you are an executive for an organization of your choice, and you are preparing a presentation for the board of directors about the organization's direction.
Create a PowerPoint presentation (approximately 10 to 15 slides), with speaker notes, in which you address the following components:
• Describe the organizational structure and design.
• Examine the organization's differentiation and growth strategy.
• Analyze strategic options and a management approach the organization uses as it relates to the organization's goals and strategies.
• Analyze the corporate culture and methods used to influence employee satisfaction and retention.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Anitha, J., & Begum, F. N. (2016). Role of organisational culture and employee commitment in employee retention. ASBM Journal of Management, 9(1), 17-28.
Khan, M. M. S. (2015). The longevity of large enterprises: A study of the factors that sustain enterprises over an extended period of time. The Journal of Developing Areas, 49(5), 41-52.
Mueller, J. R. (2014). Alternative organizational design and its impact on the future of work. Journal of Strategic Innovation and Sustainability, 9(1), 48-58.