The Case Study will be at least 1500 words. In case you are wondering, that is about six pages. For Case Study 1, let us go back to Week 2 Theories of Accident Causation, use the article you selected as a starting point for the case study.
The document will have an Introduction; answer the following five questions, and a summary/conclusion section. End of text references will not be counted in the word count.
• Describe the situation presented; provide background information related to the topic. Including basic issue(s) and the relationship among them.
• Develop a detailed chronology of events- both major events and those that seem, on first reading, relatively minor.
• Identify the relevant stakeholders and describe each stakeholder's problem, goals, demands, and concerns.
• Describe the immediate outcome of this case.
• Describe the long-term impact/outcome of this case.
Format your assignment according to the give formatting requirements:
1. The answer must be double spaced, typed, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the course title, the student's name, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The references and Citations should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.