Create a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper describing the effectiveness of various models. Include the following:
• Compare the different perspectives taken on codependence, as discussed in The codependence concept and the status quo and Concept of codependency: Blaming the victim or pathway to recovery? Include the following:
o CODA's patterns and characteristics of codependency
o Chmielewska's interpersonal dependency model
o The Serene Center's typical codependent traits
• Given what you are learning about addiction and codependency, which models do you feel are most effective for helping families and why?
• How are these models synergistic, or how do they take competing views.
• What are the consequences of uncontrolled addition?
• How is addition recovery affected by an all-inclusive view of codependency?
Provide a summary about which theory you feel is most useful for helping to intervene on codependency.
You must Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.