ASSIGNMENT: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM PROPOSAL
As you continue your consulting role, the next task is to deliver a professional development program to the CEO of your chosen organization.
It is important that your program's proposal be based on your research of emotional intelligence (EI) and specifically detail how a new incentive program, based on an EI management approach, will:
- foster teamwork,
- strengthen interpersonal relationships,
- enhance communication,
- increase overall performance, and
- benefit not only managers but the bottom-line.
Create a double-spaced 5 to 7 page proposal that includes the following components:
1) EI and Motivation
• Which of the EI building blocks would impact management's ability to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction?
• Based on your research on motivational theory, describe how you would utilize positive or negative reinforcement to influence the members of the organization and resolve the issue. Provide examples to support your solution.
2) EI and Social Skills and Decision Making
• Explain how the core concepts of emotional intelligence would enhance the social skills and the decision-making efficacy of the management team.
3) Effective Teams
• Describe the core attributes of an effective team and the strategies you would implement to develop team dynamics that will benefit the organization.
4) Reward Systems
• Create an effective reward system for this organization. Determine the strategies you would incorporate to motivate employees and influence behavior.
5) References and Citations
• Provide at least 2 quality resources.
• In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.