Employee Development Processes
1. Case Study: Analysis of Case Study: A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating Strategic Talent Management Initiatives.
2. Job Posting: Customer Service - CARE Business Partner
3. SHRM Power Point presentation and its note pages:Training Methods, Experiential Learning and Technology
Create a 2-3 page written document that will include the five sections identified below:
• Illustrate (Explain) the value of a training needs assessment in an organization in general, supporting your response (with reference material).
• Describe the components of a needs assessment used to determine the training requirements of a Customer Service - CARE Business Partner in Maersk.
• Describe the importance of creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-oriented (SMART) objectives for a training plan.
• Explain the importance of developing learning activities for a Maersk Customer Service - CARE Business Partner training program.
• Describe how you would incorporate adult learning principles and methods of experiential learning Maersk Customer Service - CARE Business Partner training program.