Capstone Project Assignment: The Technicals: Developing Strategic Goals
The last element of the strategic plan consists of constructing the technicals. The technicals element includes items such as developing strategic goals, strategies, leading indicators of success, and performance targets. The technical elements represent the executable part of the strategic plan. As you begin to develop the technical elements, consider the goals related to internationalization and alliances.
• Review Final Project: Developing a Strategic Plan -Part 2: The Technical Elements media in the Weekly Resources.
• Review the results of your environmental scan and consider strategic goals that your agency might implement.
• Think about how the organization might leverage globalization and alliances in its strategic goals.
The Assignment (2-3 pages):
Developing the technical elements for your Capstone Project will be a two-part Assignment. The first part will be completed and submitted. The second part will be completed and submitted in Week 8.
For this Assignment:
• Develop your strategic goals (at least three). The goals must address the following:
o Address issues such as globalization and how those issues might impact the strategic goals of the agency, organization, or community.
o Identify potential alliances.
- Identify opportunities for alliances with other agencies or organizations.
- State why the alliances are important.
• Develop strategies for implementing goals. You must identify at least two strategies for each identified goal.
• Address issues of accountability. You must establish how and who will monitor the execution of the strategic plan. Describe how you will address accountability for each of the following:
o Describe how your leadership will be held accountable for execution of the strategic plan.
o Discuss the following aspects of accountability for employee:
- Identify who will be responsible for executing specific aspects of the strategic plan.
- Explain how employee accountability will be tracked.
o Client and stakeholder accountability:
- Describe the clients'/stakeholders' roles in accountability.
- Discuss actions that will be taken to continually and actively engage the clients/stakeholders in ensuring accountability related to executing the strategic plan.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.