Your position as the consultant is ending and it is time to submit your complete report. In this assignment, you will make final changes for Assignments 2 through 5 and put the sections into one document.
In addition to what you have already completed and compiled for this portfolio, you should write a two to three (2 to 3) page conclusion in which you:
1. Describe your final three to five (3 to 5) observations about the success of the GAO, highlighting the value of the agency to U.S. citizens, its success at meeting its goals, and areas where it can improve.
2. Recommend two or three (2 to 3) strategies for improvement, providing sound justification for each.
3. Describe your experience in researching the agency and interviewing representatives, highlighting the value the project has to your career, the positive elements, and the challenges you faced during the process.
4. Include the required sections with appropriate titles in the portfolio.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include the following sections in the portfolio:
o Title Page (Cover Page)
The cover page must contain the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date.
o Table of Contents
o Assignments 2 to 5 with specific headers / titles
o Reference Page