Assignemnt: BUSINESS PROJECT
· Question 1: In what way(s) do the need for achievement, the need for affiliation, and the need for power relate to your work performance? Your motivation? Which of the needs generally influence you the most? Describe a time in which that influence led to a negative outcome. What lesson did you learn from the experience?
· Question 2: Organizations use rewards to attract, retain, and motivate people. Larger companies such as Boeing, Microsoft, and Aetna can afford to offer employees valuable rewards and incentives. Smaller companies find it very difficult to compete with those rewards programs. If you were a manager for a small company, name three incentives or rewards you would offer your employees to foster loyalty and job satisfaction. Reflect on this week's course material to support your answer.
Part 2 - 250 words with one scholarly reference and in-text citation in APA.
· Question 1: In today's complex work environment, do you believe it is possible for an organization to exist when all power is equally shared, or do you think there is more order in the environment when there is an unequal distribution of power (leader-subordinate)? Explain. Be specific.
· Question 2: Research and describe an actual company that you believe successfully uses teamwork. List three ways an observer can tell the success of teamwork in this company?
Describe the most effective team of which you have been a member? Why do you think your team was successful? Use specific examples.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.