The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a scholarly paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
· Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students.
· Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers.
· Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development.
· Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students.
Carefully read these instructions and the Rubric.
Download the Scholarly Paper Phase Template. Use of the assigned template is required.
1. You will demonstrate your scholarly writing abilities as well as APA abilities in references, citations, quotations, and paraphrasing.
2. Information below explains how to complete the Article Summary section of the paper.
a. Clearly summarize the major content of the assigned article using 175-200 words.
b. Content must include main ideas from across the entire article.
c. Specifics should be excellent.
d. Content must be attributed to the correct source.
3. For the Impact section.
a. clearly state how learning from the assigned article will impact your future practice;
b. length must be 125-150 words;
c. writing must be concise and clearly relate the assigned article contents to practice; and
d. use first person in this section.
5. Double check your work with the rubric prior to submission.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.