Assignment: Enterprise Application Software and Value Chain Management
The purpose of this Assignment is to demonstrate a graduate level understanding of the use of Enterprise Application Software (EAS) applications in the management of a firm's value chain.
1. Use the already APA formatted template in Course Documents titled "Unit 5 Assignment Template Enterprise Application Software" as your starting point for this assignment.
2. Write your paper using third person perspective.
3. Write a 4-6-page paper, exclusive of the Title and References pages, making a compelling argument as to how the use of Enterprise Application Software can be used successfully in the management of an enterprise's value chain to achieve competitive advantage and customer value. Include the following in the paper:
1. Identify and examine at least three types and uses of Enterprise Application Software (EAS) in the management of a firm's value chain, and their use in achieving competitive advantage and superior customer satisfaction.
2. Select a specific enterprise software application and discuss its use in an enterprise.
3. Describe and explain examples of one Fortune 500 company that has been successful using Enterprise Application Software in the management of the value chain, and at one Fortune 500 company that has not been successful.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.