Complete the INF231 Final Project exercise in the Virtual Lab.
Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:
• Read integer Fahrenheit temperatures from the user. You need to check whether the input is the correct one or not. If the user enters the incorrect number, ask it again.
• Use the formula: Celsius = (Fahrenheit ± 32) * 5.0 / 9.0
• The output Celsius should be a floating point with two digits of precision.
• The Celsius temperatures should be displayed with a sign of positive or negative.
• The program should ask the user to continue or not. If the user wants to do the conversion again, use repetitive statements such as DO WHILE, FOR, or IF THEN ELSE to do the conversion again.
• Add comments to explain the functions of the program.
Write a user manual of more than two pages to explain how to use your program. Format your manual according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your program should run without any errors.
How to submit your assignment:
Post your results of Screenshot1 - Week5 Final Project in Waypoint.
1. Use print screen keys from your keyboard to capture a screenshot of your results. Paste the screenshot in a new Word document.
2. Follow the instructions to download the saved Java program to your computer (from Practice Lab).
3. Upload to Waypoint: this PDF file is now ready to be loaded to Waypoint for grading.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.