This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Your instructor will place you in groups/teams for this assignment. Once you are in your team, discuss your current organization's employee incentives and motivation strategies. Examine the individual organization's compensation challenges and industry competition. As a team, you are required to develop an incentive plan that encourages an organizational culture that motivates employees and evaluates their performance. Your incentive plan (1,000-1,250 words) must include:
1. An overview of the organization for which your team is developing an incentive plan.
2. A performance metric to monitor employee performance.
3. Motivation strategies and techniques to appeal to employees.
4. Incentive compensation to remain competitive within the industry.
5. Moral hazards affecting employees and the organization.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.