Select One Track And A Project Idea Then Complete The Proposal Form.
Choose A Capstone Project Track (1 or 2 or 3)
Track 1: Independent Learning Activity
Track 2: Employer-Sponsored, Task-Focused, Work-Based Learning Activity
Track 3: Employer-Sponsored, Career Exploration Work-Based Learning Activity
List of Capstone Project Ideas
If you have no idea what you want to pursue, here's a page full of ideas to help spark your thinking. As you read through this list, think about the appropriate Track to pursue. There are endless possibilities!
• Investigate business leadership issues such as delegation and motivation. What works? What doesn't?
• Detail the difference between leaders and bosses (preferably NOT in your place of work)
Policy & Law
• The Law of Contracts, its Role in Business Transactions and Understanding Its Interpretations
• Analyzing the Role of a Business Entity in Relation to Commercial Law
• Investigating Contract Laws and How Verbal and Nonverbal Agreements Apply
• Investigating the Application of Copyright and Trademark by Entities
• Create an e-commerce website for your company and document the development process
• Create a marketing plan and associated financials for a new product or service
• Affect of Branding on Consumer Purchase Decision
• Business Process Outsourcing
• Test Marketing and Customer Interaction
• Current Trends in Internet Marketing
• Rural Marketing Project
• Advertising Effectiveness
• Effect of Customer Loyalty Programs in Convenience Stores
• Inbound and Outbound Marketing
Risk & Risk Management
• Study enterprise risk management and its role in sustainable growth
• Design a risk assessment and decision-making system for your place of employment
• In the mind of today's CEO
• Supply chain risk management
• Cryptocurrency and its place in the financial world
Business Planning & Entrepreneurship
• Draft a business plan for a new venture you're thinking about
• Organizational Emergence: Business Start-Up Issues
• Corporate Entrepreneurship
• Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
• High Technology Entrepreneurship
• Governmental Impediments and Facilitation of Entrepreneurship
• Entrepreneurial Resilience: What Makes Entrepreneurs Start Another Business After Failure?
• Strategic Planning in New Ventures and Young SMEs
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.