Read the entire assignment to have an overall understanding of what needs to be done before working on the details.
Create a new C Console application that asks the end user to enter their scores and the code calculates the weighted total score:
1. Ask the user to enter 3 scores each representing an assignment score.
2. Ask the user for their midterm and final exam.
3. Store all above input into variables.
4. Display the total weighted score as follows where all scores entered will be out of 100:Total Weighted Score = (average assignments)*40% + (midterm)*30% + (final exam)*30%
5. Use constants to represent the weight of assignments, midterm and the final.
6. Show the output of "Your final score is: X" where x is the final total calculated score.
7. Add top level comments, and other comments as needed but do not comment every line. Over use of comments is as bad as not using them.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.