Conduct research on the vision statements of organizations. Find a vision statement that you feel provides an engaging picture of the future of an organization of your choice and has enough detail that others can relate to it in a meaningful way.
Create a paper of 750-1,000 words, address the following:
1. Explain the difference between a vision statement and a mission statement.
2. Explain how the vision statement you chose is appropriate for the organization.
3. Describe why having an appropriate vision can help an organization.
4. Does the vision statement encourage organizational change? Why or why not?
5. What is the current vision statement and how would you improve the vision statement for the organization you chose? What is the rationale for your recommendation?
6. Note that some organizations may use the term "vision statement," while others may use language such as "our vision" or simply "vision."