Complete a time management schedule for one week using the template (mentioned above or available by clicking "template.") At a minimum, your schedule must include:
• The course tasks you have. This would include at least four Daily Checkpoints, a discussion, an assignment, and a quiz.
• If you work, at least start and stop times
• At least one activity for your personal health whether exercise, time at a movie, hike, or another positive personal breather
• At least one family activity
• At least one hour of planning
• Six hours minimum for study beyond the time dedicated to assignments.
You will be evaluated on how clear your plan is and, to some extent, on how practical it is. For example, if you are scheduling 30 minutes to write your assignments, you're setting yourself up for failure. You need to give yourself enough time to do research, work through multiple drafts, and maybe even to spend time reviewing it at the IU Writing Center.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.